About Digital Marketing
Anybody interested in digital marketing can engage as this course builds on the foundations of different areas of digital marketing. But to make it easy, the range of people include but are not limited to:
- Beginners or students looking for a hobby or career in digital marketing
- Marketing professionals who have limited experience in digital marketing but want to upskill in this area.
- Digital Marketers who specialise in a particular area but want to expand.
- Business owners looking to use digital strategies to grow their business
A digital marketing course covers the fundamentals of various subject areas critical to building your understanding of the digital marketing landscape. A digital marketing course requires the completion of various course materials and modules to obtain certification and accreditation. The modules include:
- Digital Marketing Foundations (such as digital landscape and content marketing)
- Digital Marketing Channels (websites, google analytics, SEO, social media marketing)
- Digital Marketing Campaign Planning and Management ( Marketing, Strategy, Planning, conversion and optimisation)
- Privacy and Marketing Compliance
This short course allows you to engage with the broader market and expand your understanding of how digital marketing impacts business performance. Upon obtaining these credit points, will receive accolades in professional digital marketing in Australia.
There are many education pathways, from a certificate or short course in digital marketing progressing through to a diploma and an advanced diploma in marketing and communications. In each course, there are core units fo competency with elective units to specialise in areas such as social media marketing, google analytics and many more. If you choose to enrol with education providers such as universities, TAFE may be accessible to funding for some domestic students.
We offer flexible online short courses and study options available through our login portal. The digital marketing courses include detailed learning materials, assessments, case study examples and online support and certification upon successful completion. A digital marketing course can be done on a part-time or full-time basis, depending on your preference. An online course is an excellent way to build your digital marketing knowledge foundation for the same accreditation at university for only a fraction of the cost. This course will aid in your professional development as a digital marketer by offering you a plethora of career opportunities in Australia (namely major cities such as Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane).